Saturday, June 23

Yet another Vaughantown... hardly complaining!

(Pictured: The Avila Wall)

Well here I am, yet again in Spain. I've just spent 1 more week in Avila, Spain. Yet another Vaughantown! No more holidays from work this time, I've come over without being paid at work but it's defiantly worth it. I was able to see the same 5 students through their last program, which was great!

I made sure that I have some extra time to look around Spain this time. I've hooked up with 2 of the English speakers to head down to Granada and Sevilla to check them out on, what's sure to be a whirlwind tour of both.

I'll be arriving back late on the 27th which will give me 3 days to chill before I'm due back at work at the start of the month! Ewww! Assimilation won't be so easy this time...

My phone is almost completely dead... and not in the 'carge the battery' kinda way. Not happy, Jan! I forget just how much I rely on technology sometimes. It's my calender, camera, MP3 player / ear plugs , notepad and of course, PHONE!

I got to see my sister for my birthday too. That was unexpected and great value to have her around! I tried to keep my birthday a non-event... almost worked except Virgin found out. They gave my a card which everyone from work had signed, was sweet and hardly expected!

Be sure to check out my Flickr photos as I'm trying to post the best of them there! Though this is difficult with my phone/camera on the fritz! Grrrr!

No comments: