Monday, July 2

Easy lungs, fractured 'air time' & portable browsing...

Right... I'd promised myseld I'd get an eary night tonight but here I
am at 11:45pm in a pub sending emails... where did I go wrong?

Anyhow, a big yahoo and sigh of relief to the new no smoking ban that
went into effect as of yesterday here in the UK! It's certainly making
my late night email far more plesent to write.
My mobile phone... still fucked! NOT HAPPY, JAN! (I had to explain
that quote to an Englishman recently, doesn't have the same effect. So
anyhow... sorry to all those that I normally call (not many, sorry
again)!
And now on to the latest purchase, a new Nintendo DS. I've been
thinking recently about all the items that I have to sell so I can
continue to travel (basically verything that doesn't go on my back)
and this means things like PS3, bike & it's looking very likely that
includes my laptop too! So after some research, one thing leads to
another and I have myself a new DS. Oh well... if this email works
it'll mean that I can use it to blog....

No comments: