Tuesday, October 16

Long lost faces... (Belorado)

Staying in Belorado tonight (I´ll try and post the name of the city I´m staying into the title, like this one)

Woah there have been some long days. Another 10 hours day of walking again the other day. Such a relentless pursuit from everyone involved.

It´s quite curious when your walking all alone for hours on end all day the random thoughts that pop into your head. So many faces and moments in time come flashing back all of a sudden. Most specifically old friends from work/school/collage. Even old pets and animals I´ve owned in the past.

I´ve walked 236km so far and *only* have 542 to go to get to Santiago de Compostela but I also want to walk to the coast of Spain, Finisterre and back to Santiago again which should take a few extra days/kms!

Still looking for something extra to do once I´m done walking as I´ll have about 2 - 3 weeks left to do something in Europe before I head home. Hopefully me and Cass will be able to hook up somewhere in Europe.

P.S. Thank you soooo much Cass for your guide book on the Camino... would have lost my way 100 times already and know half as much as what I currently do about the cities Í´ve stayed in.

No comments: