Friday, May 12

Woah crap... thinking too much again!

So remind me again...


(Huskisson Beach)

... why am I leaving this country?


(My view from work in Dee Why)


Desperately trying not to think about leaving... kinda starting to make me sick. I cannot comprehend any of it anyway... so why should I attempt to when it's making me.... erk!
Have gotten lots of little jobs done and plenty of packing... no cleaning though!
So much cleaning is due tomorrow as well as a little packing. The convoy is on it's way... Mum is down to help with her huge Ford van... thank god!

My Celica, Unwired modem and old Motorola V70 mobile are now on eBay... that took half the morning but I must admit the auctions look good!

Blog wise there's now a ShoutBox, drop down menus for the side bar, a counter with statistics and my old smilies are back!

Status? Changes in bold again:
  • Cleaning for rental bond - 5%
  • Flight Booking - 95% (Waiting on e-ticket)
  • Packing - 80%
  • Goodbye's to Friends / Family - 20%
  • Necessary items sold (here) - 40%
  • Functioning Blog System - 90%

No comments: