Tuesday, May 16

Even had the shirt bought off my back...

Friday night was occupied with sorting out years of paper work and organising tax and alike. It took hours and I was up till the very early hours... mind you that had little to do with the fact that the new Zero 7 video clip was showing on TV at 2am.
I'd also organised to hold a last minute garage sale on Saturday. Needless to say I was up at the crack of dawn along with the bargain hunters. One of them was looking through some hardly used clothes I'd laid out. Sorting through he actually found the bottom of a top I'd been sleeping in and was wearing at the time. Both SOLD for $2! It ended up being quite a success.
Along with mum and Sami C's help (thanks again!) the flat is ready for a bond inspection.
Now in Newcastle I've been doing the usual rush around to visit all the friends and family I can. Most have been great coming over and visiting and by the end of tonight I should have visited almost everyone I wanted to see. Getting all the last loose ends tied up and I'll be back in Sydney to sell my car then off to the airport the next morning.

No comments: