Monday, October 9

Easy come, easy go and... easy back in?

How much of a tourist am I?



Well I'm back in good old Cornwall till the end of the month or till the flat in Brighton becomes available.
London was soooo expensive and I was a little loose with the spending so... London + Spending = Trevose Golf & Country Club. So I'm back in at the Golf Club. YAY! So much boringness will be happening till the end of the month.

I was horrified to discover just the other day that all of my Australian tan is gone! A lovely Cornish summer maintained everything but now I'm a proper pasty English bitch! Arrhh!

Very excited as possibly my favorite band, Bent have a new album out very soon! So hope to see them live at some stage of my trip.



Listening to:

Title: Passion
Artist: Nightmares on Wax
Album: In a Space Outta Sound
Length: 7:00

No comments: