Friday, October 6

Well, it's settled...



... I'm going to living in Brighton, East Sussex, UK for at least 6 months now. Me and Sam have put down a deposit to rent a chic NY styled basement flat right in the center of Brighton!

We'll be moving into this new place at the end of the month. Not going through an agency, they are insane here, some wouldn't let me take a 6 month contract even if I could pay the 6 months rent up front?! Crazy!

And in personal health news I've been a bit unwell again with just some stupid general cold that's taken hold but pushing on through due to travel and/or having fun.

Been seeing sooo much live music over the last couple of months. Loving it heaps. What's better is getting taken to an unknown artist gig and being blown away like last night watching Seth Lakeman an acoustic folk rock artist, well out of my usual tastes.

No comments: