Saturday, October 6

A long road to Roncesvalles...

Holy crap!
That was the longest, most physically draining day of my life. I don't believe that I'll ever be able to say 'I can't' ever again. So much is happening I cannot even mention it all, I'm so tired I fell asleep trying to blog a message and I'm ready to do the same tonight! Good train trip down to Saint Jean Pied de Port. One train almost missed the only connection, stressful! I met 2 ladies, Dawn and Helen who were training in Australia together. Dawn walked with me today and we helped each other through a huge day.
Saint Jean is called one me the most ambitious starting points for the Camino, 1.3km incline over 25km, the hardest day on Camino. Pain!
I must sleep or I'll die! I hope everyone is well at home, UK and Oz! Love you all!

No comments: