Thursday, May 18

Woohoo JAPAN!

Oh my... where to start? Well first off I had everyone that was dear to me at the airport to see me off! Of course there were tears... had to happen.
The flight was amazing! I got to see the Great Barrier Reef from the sky, a sunset on one side of the sky and the twilight sky on the other and Osaka, Japan by night. Watched the Aeon Flux for the in flight movie and sat drinking green tea most the way. The staff were amazing and I actually enjoyed my first flight, can't wait for tomorrow!
All my joints hurt... you really know that us humans aren't ment to be up that high!
I can't quite make heads or tails of almost everything around me here in Japan... it'd take some getting used to. It took me about 5 mins to work out how to use the phones to call my mum and sister and it cost me 1000 yen (can't find the yen key on the keyboard) which is about $15 AUD (I think) for a few minutes. LOL!
Tomorrow morning I'm going to attempt an ultra fast tour around and take heaps of photos! Hehe! But for now sleep will be most welcomed!

No comments: