Tuesday, May 9

The story so far...

So this is how the story goes people (just to catch up the people who have no idea how / why I'm going to the UK)!

It starts with "Live Sparks Cafe" in Newcaste where I was working around 12 months ago. Jeremy, an old school friend, called asking if I would help him with a cafe on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. Why not? I big move for a small Newcastle boy and I get to help out a friend.
This where I meet Sami C. as a waitperson at the cafe Jeremy is taking over. So we rehire Sami C. and we become quite good friends. Now through Sami C. I meet a good friend of hers Sami S. Months pass and I end up friends with the two of them.
6 moths pass and Sami S. ends up deciding to move back to the UK to pursue her career. Myself and Sami C. are both looking to move out our respective homes at the time to Dee Why... and Sami S. happens to be moving out of Dee Why. Nuff said, me and Sami C. move into Sami S's Dee Why flat.
On one of Sami S's infrequent calls back to Australia weeks after she left she asks to speak with me randomly mentioning a business idea that she had and that I should come over and help her out! Little did she know how seriously I took her! Hahaha!
Ideas turn into plans and plans turn into me working my arse off for the next 4 months to save the required money to get there!
Brief and not missing too much detail but your fully caught up now so I expect you to keep up from now on! ;)

No comments: