Tuesday, May 9

Test of my prioritisation and self motivation!

Now don't get me wrong I'm loving all this organisation but bloody hell I'm having difficulty setting priorities on the jobs I have to do. I have a list as long as my arm of things to do before I go and the hours on my watch aren't going any slower!! Arrhhh!
Alas I did manage a few major tasks today. I now have my "UK Working Holidaymaker Visa" in my hands! YAY! I also grabbed a "International Youth Travel Card" and got the major paperwork done to get a UK bank account while I was in the city today. Oh and I managed to get my travel insurance done today, so I'm set for 12 months now!

So today’s status look like (changed items in bold):

  • Passport - *Complete*
  • UK Working Holidaymaker Visa - *Complete*
  • Flight Booking - 50% (Deposit taken)
  • Travel Insurance - *Complete*
  • Necessary Funds - 100%
  • Packing - 7%
  • Goodbye's to Friends / Family - 5%
  • Necessary items sold (here) - 10%
  • Functioning Blog System - 80%
  • UK Bank Account (Difficult to obtain) - 50% (Paperwork complete)
  • Accommodation - 100% (Thanks Sami!)
  • Job in UK - 100% (Thanks again Sami!)

    No comments: