Thursday, June 15

Super nerd (and proud of it)!


Trevose Golf & Country Club
Originally uploaded by T. Hancock.
So at the moment I'm using an Acer C310 Tablet PC and connecting to the internet via my w800i mobiles GPRS USB modem, laymens terms using my mobile to access the Internet on my laptop. As nerdy as that is I still managed to forget to change my address on my PayPal account for eBay and now the account is locked and I've no way of paying for the laptop I'm using. Haha! I have to fax an American number with government documents to get it working again... pain in the arse! Thanks PayPal!

So work, yeah? Well it's a pleasent restaurant, full table service (just shy of full sliver service), 150 covers max, amazing food and typical shocking English service. At least there's plenty of room for improvement and gives me something to do! It's not bad and I'm picking up a few new skills while learning "the English way" and offending people (unintentionally) as I go! Re: Management/Supervisor ideas in last post: doubt I'd want the responsibility at the moment or the stress for that matter! Hehe!

Finally getting out a little and meeting people with has oddly been missed. Slowing getting a little more fit and should be able to ride my bike a fair distance soon!

I've got the following bands lined up to go see in the near future! Fat Freddies Drop, Imogen Heap, Goldfrapp & even Elton John! Through a few connections I've managed to score tickets to go see Elton John with Sam, far from my usual music tastes indeed but I'd be stupid not to go!

No comments: